Wednesday, September 26, 2007

To You!!

I don't really think you will ever know what you did to me, you know not only physically but mentally and emotionally. Because of you I am afraid of my own shadow. I am afraid to live. I Can't go out and have a good time with my friends because I am too scared that there will be another bastard like you out there that will do the same thing. i don't trust myself with anything. You took away everything that I had you took my body, my mind, just my life in general. no matter how hard i try to push you out, your always in my dreams, your face clouds my every thought. do you have absolutely no sympathy for what you did? How could you even live with yourself knowing you ruined my life. I was only sixteen why couldnt you just stop when I asked you to why couldnt you understand that you were hurting me and I just wanted you to stop. how could you find pleasure in my pain! couldnt you see!! or did you see and just not care!!!??? you can never understand the pain you have caused me, you will never know all that you have taken away from me, but mark my words I hope your happy I really do. I hope you can look in the mirror and like what you see because one day that will all dissapear and you will feel what I feel. You will pay for what you did to me, I promise you that.

No comments: