Sunday, November 4, 2007

:-(

My grades have dropped in school. I went from having straight A's to having two C's. It's pitiful. I'm so freaking pissed of f at myself I do not know what to do. My grades are the only things I freaking care about and I can't even keep those up. I really can't do anything right.

klvfjsdlkfjlsejifdocjiiosfviojaksfjlksjiRL:KJkivfoipajpbvgiojkvmoSJKDfpjuwrpgt

I am so close to moving in with my dad. I really at this point don't know what is worse..staying here and being miserable, scrwing up in school, being exausted every single minute of every day, or living with a dad who doesn't want me, a family who thinks I am going to be a screw up...which by the looks of it all is an accurate assumption.

I don't know. I have so much on my mind it's ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

thats it i don't feel like writing anything else right now.

1 comment:

Lila Elswick said...

lilIt is hard to keep up with everything between working full time and going to school and taking difficult classes. You will be sucessful I am sure of that, please remember to block out your mom's negative comments and energy the best that you can. See if you can cut back on work at all, I know that you need money, but you also need more time for school work. See you later!
~Lila