Thursday, November 1, 2007

What he's taken, he will never know
I can't enjoy my birthday, or Christmas, os snow
For reminders of his fallacy constantly linger
repeating over and over like an alarm clock ringer
I can't enjoy my life for what it is....
It's not my life, it's not, it's his.
Everyday I sit alone and think,
why did I go to that party, why did I drink?
!How could he lie there and watch me cry?
why do I sit here wanting to die?
why does this happen?
Who do I blame?
The endless questions are driving me INSANE!
Help me please, I'm starting to drown
Pain, and confusion, a constant frown.
I'm drowning in silence, persistant fear,
I'm dying inside but I can't shed a tear!
I'm sick of trying to hold it all in,
I'm tired of feeling like talking is a sin
!I'm stuck in this darkness, scared as hell
I just want to scream, or cry, or YELL!
Can someone just listen, at least pretend to care
I didn't ask for this, It isnt fair!

Sorry. Not feelign the greatest today. Very bad day actually.

1 comment:

Lila Elswick said...

Blame him this is not your fault and I think you are doing the best you can now