Sunday, November 11, 2007

I have been thinking so much about so much different stuff. I learned from everyone on Pandy's that it can take a long to actually be able to talk about what happened, but I don't have time. I don't think that they YWCA offers counceling but for like 6 months or something. I am never going to get better I might as well just give it up. We were talking about trust being so hard to earn with us, and it is. We were talking about how a lot of us have more trust for our therapist than we have for anyone else.

It is so true. I trust Lila more than I trust anyone. I have told her things that I have never told anyoen else. She knows thngs that I am ashamed of, that disgust me, just things that I would never tell anyone else. It is really going to suck when our meetings are over because I don't think I coudl ever tell anyone else everything I have told Lila. I will probably never talk about ti again when I stop going to the meetings. No one else would actually want to hear about how I feel about everything, about problems with my screwed uo family, about me being *****.

It's going to suck, but W/e. I don't care.

thats all for now. don't really know what else to say.

2 comments:

Lila Elswick said...

Please remember that you can take as much time as you need too in the healing process, you are hard on yourself and must understand that healing is a process itself.
Take care,
Lila

Amber said...

Thanks Lila.