Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Hell week.

well it has been a while since I have blogged anything. I ahve just been too busy to do anything. I'm so tired, when I went to my meeting with Lila yesterday I got there like fourty five minutes early because I though there was going to be traffic because of the michael Vick sentancing but it wasnt so anyways I was there early and While I was waiting I fell asleep in my car, parked on the side of a crowded street in ricmond sleeping....

I had a really scary nightmare sunday night. It was one of the worst I have ever had. I was fell asleep with my phone in my hand and the next thing I know I just rememeber someone talking to me thorugh my phone so I said hello and it was him and he was telling me that I knew I liked it and stop being a bitch and to get over myself and I tried closing my phone but he was still talking through the phoen and I was so scared. I was trying to scream for my mom--don't know why not like she owuld have come anyways, but I couldnt scream. I was yelling to the top of my lungs but no sound was coming out of my mouth. it scared me so much. I coulnt close my eyes again it felt so real and I was so scared to hear it again. When I woke up I was crying. It felt good to be crying but I couldnt cry i had to calm down so I wouldnt wake autumn up. Even when I told Lila about it, it almsot made my cry...Almost. which is weird it's hard for me to cry. It was so scary though. I'm scared to sleep with my phone now.

My birhtday is in two days. I hate it. i wish I could jsut disappear for the whole second half of this week. This week is already bad enough and everyone just seems to want to make it worse. I wish I could sleep this whole month away..at least I hope next month is better. Things have to get better soemtime...don't they?

I don't know. I am not sure what i am going to do. Lila said I should do something for myself on my birthday...so maybe gettting my nails done or something...spend some of my money on me for a change.

No comments: