Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Last resort.

Cut my life into pieces
This is my last resort
Suffocation No breathing
Dont give a fuck if I cut my arm bleeding

Do you even care if I die bleeding
Would it be wrong
Would it be right
If I took my life tonight
Chances are that I might
Mutilation outta sight
And Im contemplating suicide

Cuz Im losing my sight
Losing my mind
Wish somebody would tell me Im fine
Losing my sight
Losing my mind
Wish somebody would tell me Im fine

No I do not want to kill myself...This is just how I feel right now. Like I'm losing my mind, And no one would care if I was gone. But I'm not ready to die yet, I still have a few things I promised myself I was going to do before I die. This song just reminded me of how overwelmed I am right now. I could never kill myself, thats cheating. The anger in this song reminded me of all of the anger I have inside of me. It's just a really powerful song.

Lila if you read this, I promise I'm not having suicidal thoughts. Maybe this wasn't the best thing to post...but W/e it caught my attention at the time.

No comments: