Thursday, October 18, 2007

All for tonight...

I am getting off at 8 tonight!!! I'm really happy! finally some time to do my homework, and to get to bed at a decent time!! Catch up on some much needed sleep--hopefully. I actually think I might be able to go to homecoming! **crossing my fingers** I'm not getting my hopes too far up though because that's just setting myself up for disapointment. so I'm just hoping I get to go. :-/ Today has been much better. The past few have been absolutely horrible...I hope I can have a few good ones. Although I'm scared, I'm looking foward to the meeting w/ Lila monday. I'm really hoping I can talk...**crossing my fingers again** I guess that's all for tonight.

Ps. Thanks to all on Pandys...The advice/support has been a real big help throughout the past few days.

1 comment:

Lila Elswick said...

I hope you were able to go to home coming and you were able to take care of yourself by getting some much needed rest and time to do some homework.