Thursday, October 11, 2007

flashback

I don't remember a whole lot of what the bastard said to me when he was on top of me, but there are a couple things that I specifically remember just because he repeated them over and over and over again. I didn't think that hearing something he said to me again would freak me out as much as it did..but when zach said what he said in history today it was like...it was like I was not even in school I was back in that room and I could hear him saying it I could feel him touching me I couldnt take it. I got up and went to the bathroom and sat there for a while just crying, trying to tell myelf that it was just a flashback and it was nothign to get upset about but it just....it was really scary I didnt know what to do. other than in health last year I have never had a flashback in school or even around anyone at all....I just didn't know what to do, I wanted to get out of the classroom because I didnt want anyone else to see me and ask me what was wrong and I just felt like I was seriously going to break down right there I just wanted to be by myself. It was really bad. Now I am always going to be worried about hearing things liek that and having other flashbacks. I would have just rather not have had to deal with that right now, just one more thing to worry about. Things really suck right now...really more than I can even explain. Nothing is workign out and it is stressing me out so much. I Can't do anything right, someone is always pissed at me for one reason or another. I guess I just can't win for loose. ;-(

1 comment:

Lila Elswick said...

Hey-
If you don't mind me asking, what did the guy say in class that reminded you of the assault? We can talk about it next time if you want, it is important to know triggers for yourself including certain words, smells, sounds etc..
Take Care!