Tuesday, October 23, 2007

been a while

It has been a while since I have written anything. Homecoming/school/death in the family/ just being busy with everything. I actually ended up being able to go to homecoming, it was ok. The party was pretty stressful afterwards. I had a hard time actually being able to laugh, and have a good time with my friends, because I was so worried about everything. I was really paranoid. At homecoming dancing was ok at first, but then when the dance floor got really crowded, I felt like scared I guess. when someone bumped into me or anything I would jump, and then eventually I couldn't handle it so I had to go back to the top where the tables were. Mark came with me. He was really supportive for the most part. He danced with me to slow songs, and didn't really push the whole dancing to the fast ones. POssibly because he can't dance. hahaI don't regret going, Ijust wish I could have enjoyed myself better. I guess i will jsut have to accept that things like that will never be fun for me anymore...the triplets Nanny died yesterday...It has been a really hard time, since we were all really close to her. we didn't expect to loose her so soon. The funeral is thursday...It makes me really sad. I guess it's true, you shouldnt take for granted what you have, because you never know when it will be taken away from you. :-[

No comments: