Tuesday, October 9, 2007

OH MY GODDDD

why does this have to be such a bad fu*ki*g day. I can't do anything right I feel like shit. everyone is bit*hing at me for everything they want too fucking much from me.IM SICK OF IT!!!!!!!!!! all I want to do it cry...I want to but I can't. Iwish my meeting with Lila would have been today because I have so much I want to say. it would be really nice to be able to talk to someoen right now. I feel like I'm on the verge of just fucking breaking down I cant hold all of this inside of me anymore I want to say fu*k school fu*k my mom fu*k the world I want to just crawl in a corner by myself and cry i want to feel everything i have been pushing away. I dont know why im fu*king uhhhhhhhhhh asdjfnhckjsdnhfcjknhsdkvjjksdvjkbsvjkbsjkhjksvkjbsdvjkbvkbjf nothing makes sense to me right now everything i am thinking is just jumbled up into a bunch of nothing i cant make sense of any of it i dont even know what to write i dont know how to write what i need to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please fuc*ing help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Lila Elswick said...

LPlease remember that you can call me if you need to talk and it seems like some people are expecting too much from you right now. Remember to breathe and know that you are a wonderful person and you do the best you can.
~Lila