Wednesday, October 17, 2007

There goes homecoming,....

I deposited the money for the car insurance saturday before work, but when I called today to check my balance before I called in the car payment, it wasnt there. I called the bank and the lady told me that they had not recieved a deposit. I told her that I put it in the night deposit box saturday morning with my name the date the money and a deposit slip, but she said they did not get it. I don't know how the hell something like that gets messed up. The envelope didn't just dissapear into thin air. and I SWEAR TO GOD ON MY LIFE that it put it in there. I just don't understand what happened!!!!!!!!! I don't know what to do now. when mama finds out she is going to kill me she is going to take my licens, my car everything. I am going to be grounded for the rest of my life!!! she wont believe that it put it in there, she is going to swear that I'm lying. I told the lady at the bank she could check the cameras she could do what ever she needed to but I put the envelope in that damn box!!!!!! But I know I am not going to be able to go to homecoming now. she is not going to let me do anything. If she could have just paid for the insurance herself we wouldnt be having this problem in the first place. I don't know, I don't want to go home. I can't handle her yelling at me right now I can't handle it today. I don't knwo what to do though I know she si goign to flip out. It just seems like everything is going down hill. EVERYTHING I just don't know.

ps. I HATE SCHOOL!!!!!!

No comments: