Tuesday, October 23, 2007

the worst decision in the history of worst decisions!

SO my mom and dad had court today....for custody over Autumn. You will never believe who they gave custody to. HER!! I love Autumn to death, and I want her to live with me as much as I want anything in this world, but she doesn't deserve to have to live with mama. She deserves so much more. I don't get along with my dad, but when it comes down to it...he is the one who will take care of her. Mama is not financially stable, nor emotionally stable. Autumn was just the onyl thing keeping her from getting child support. She was the only Kid she didn't have. I can't believe the judge is so Fucking stupid! I know I am going to be the one taking care of Autumn, and I have done this her entire life, but i have so much going on right now, so much to worry about, so m uch responsibility already. I just don't know if I can handle this too. it means getting up earlier now, taking her to my grandmas to catch the bus, then after I get off work going there to pick her up and take her home. thats a logn way. I already get no sleep as it is! I am not meaning to sound so selfish i just don't know how much more I can do. I do and do and do and do, and it's never enough. I just don't want Autumn to have to live like I have lived for the past 6 years with her. I don't want her to have to deal with her boyfriends, and the yelling and fighting, I don't want her to have to go without. I'm so upset abou tthis. The worst thing...now my dad has no one, and in a way his wife has caused this, as far as Beau and Autumn go, but I just feel so bad. He has really been trying. This all just makes me want to cry.

No comments: