Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Last post...

I get off work in about an hour and a half, and I am going to be closing until then so I guess this will be my last entry until maybe tomorrow. This is probably the worst I have felt in a long time. I don't want to go home, I just want to drive, and just keep driving until I am so far away from everyone. That way I wont have to worry about anything anymore. I dont want to go home and get yelled at. I can't handle it right now. I already feel like I am...about to give up. I just want to say fuck it all and not care what happens anymore. honestly at this point I don't care. I don't care what happens at home, or school. I just don't care. I can't do anythign right. Everything I do is always wrong, or it's NEVER GOOD ENOUGH! I have not slept good in about a week, nighmares, flashbacks, worrying, everything! it has kept me up every night. I need to talk to someone, I know it would probably make me feel a hell of a lot better, but when soemone asks me what's wrong I don't even know what to say. and i can' talk to my friends about what I'm feeling. I'm too ashamed of how I feel. I'm such an IDIOT! There is just so much wrong. I feel completely worthless! i hope maybe tomorrow can be a little better, or a lot better. maybe it will be. I guess I won't really know until tomorrow. I just hope I can sleep tonight. I guess that's it. I'm going to close, and then go home...if that's what you'd call it.

1 comment:

Lila Elswick said...

You are a wonderful and a worthwhile person, please don't give up hope.
~Lila